Terms & Conditions
The Erme Skin Clinic is a partnership of which Dr Ruth J Harker and Mr Peter W Harker are partners.
Consultation, Appointment and Treatment Fees
- Here at The Erme Skin Clinic, we aim to treat every patient with the utmost care they deserve, whilst offering competitive pricing for our treatments and procedures that reflect our team’s experience, expertise and the level of care we offer. There is a consultation and appointment fee of £75 (“the appointment fee”)for an The appointment fee is payable prior to the appointment . No appointment booking can be confirmed until payment of this fee has been received.
- The appointment fee is payable by debit or credit card (over the telephone, or via a link to our card payment provider which will be provided on request) or cheque.
- At the first appointment Dr Harker will take a full medical history, examine the patient carefully and discuss a management plan . Sometimes if the patient is medically fit, has given the matter adequate consideration over a period of time, both patient and doctor are happy to proceed and time allows, treatment may be offered on the day of the consultation. The appointment fee is credited against the charges for agreed treatment provided such treatment takes place within a period of 6 months of the initial consultation.
- Any treatment programme will be discussed and agreed with the patient at the consultation. The charges payable for each treatment or programme of treatments will also be discussed and agreed with the patient before any treatment takes place.
- The charges for the treatment(s) performed are payable on the day of the treatment(s) by debit or credit card, cheque, or cash.
Cancellations and Failure to Arrive at Scheduled Appointments
- Cancellations can be made by phone, email or in person at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. We would be grateful if you could do so as soon as possible if you wish to cancel to avoid any confusion and to help us maintain our level of service. The booking fee is not refundable unless a minimum of 72 hours prior notice of cancellation of an appointment is given
- We do our best to accommodate late arrivals. However, a late arrival may result in a reduced consultation time, or may not be seen due to time constraints. In either case the booking fee is not refundable.
We do our best to accommodate late arrivals. However, there may be times when a late arrival will result in reduced consultation time, or we may have to reschedule your appointment.
Child Policy (Under 18s)
The Erme Clinic does not offer advice or treatment to children or young persons under the age of 18 years.
In the event that your treatment fails to meet you expectations please contact us immediately by Email on email@example.com or written correspondence.
Our correspondence address is
The Erme Clinic
North Quay House,